This course is about the US regulations on market abuse. The focus is on commodity & energy markets in particular. Attention is given to the relevant authorities, their roles, jurisdictions and enforcement mandates.
This course includes the following video lessons:
1. US market abuse regulations – Commodity & energy markets
2. Regulatory authorities in US commodity & energy markets – CFTC, FTC & FERC
3. Securities Exchange Commission (SEC)
4. Overlapping jurisdictions
5. Agreements between US agencies