About the online training programme
This course is about the US regulations on market abuse. The focus is on commodity & energy markets in particular. Attention is given to the relevant authorities, their roles, jurisdictions and enforcement mandates.
This course includes the following video lessons:
- US market abuse regulations – Commodity & energy markets
- Regulatory authorities in US commodity & energy markets – CFTC, FTC & FERC
- Securities Exchange Commission (SEC)
- Overlapping jurisdictions
- Agreements between US agencies