Market Abuse Centre in collaboration with ETR Advisory organises a discussion forum for professionals in the European energy and commodities markets. Suitable for professionals employed at market participants, trading venues, regulatory bodies, surveillance software vendors, consultancies and others. The third forum follows the inaugural meeting held in March 2019 in London and the second edition in November 2019 in Amsterdam.
You can register for the upcoming Open Anti-Abuse Meeting here
How it works
Prior to the event, participants will be asked to submit examples and cases for discussion, in the following areas:
- Inside information use
- Disclosure of inside information
- Market manipulation examples
- Detection examples
- Obligation to monitor & report
Top-3 topics will be tabled on the agenda. Proposers in the chosen topics may present their cases for discussion to those assembled. If preferred, the cases will be presented anonymously and generalised.
- Two forums per year.
- Non-profit approach
- Priced at cost
- No sponsorship or advertising
- Held under Chatham House rules
- Attendee must be in a role connected with counter market abuse measures in energy and commodities
- Max. 2 persons per organisation
- Contribution to discussion required (active participation)