Discussion forum for professionals in the European energy and commodities markets, organised by Market Abuse Centre in collaboration with ETR Advisory
The Open Anti-Abuse Meeting is suitable for professionals employed at market participants, trading venues, regulatory bodies, surveillance software vendors, consultancies and others.
How it works
Prior to the event, participants will be asked to submit examples and cases for discussion, in the following areas:
- Inside information use.
- Disclosure of inside information.
- Market manipulation examples.
- Detection examples.
- Obligation to monitor & report.
The top-3 topics will be tabled on the agenda. Proposers in the chosen topics may present their cases for discussion to those assembled. If preferred, the organisers can present the cases anonymously.
- Two forums per year.
- Non-profit approach.
- Priced at cost.
- No sponsorship or advertising.
- Held under Chatham House rules.
- Attendee must be in a role connected with counter market abuse measures in energy and commodities.
- Max. 2 persons per organisation.
- Contribution to discussion required (active participation).